here have some shitty abstract writing prompts
we need more surrealism always. ideas i’ve had, gathered from snippets of books/poems/anime/video games/photos/my own head, but will never write stories about so go ahead and write these i guess:
- hospital where it’s always 1:02 am
- you left your car keys in the gap between dimensions again
- the story of a set of carpeted pink apartment stairs
- i’ve been waking up every morning with small burns on my hands that i don’t remember getting but i’m choosing to ignore it
- i’m sorry for what i did, please take me back. it’s cold in outer space
- baseball bat w/ nails through it found buried under a church
- this dog has been following me home every day and licking my hand and he’s really cute but i think he might have died a long time ago
- she is braiding the universe’s hair
- this traffic light has a switch on it somewhere and if you press it someone you hate dies but you can only do it three times
- can you PLEASE take your gas mask off at your aunt’s funeral
i kinda want to cut off all of my hair and donate it but i’m really nervous and unsure about it?
and also my back really hurts and i’d really like a massage.
Being this scared of heights is just the worst. I wanted to do that ropes course so badly, but ended up having a full on panic attack on the first element and had to come back. I’m tired of this.
How the balls am I supposed to do this challenge?
Why am I in this game?
What is happening?